Supporting Documentation

Evidence of Cause and Quantum

What supporting documentation do we need?


And why do we need originals?

Marine losses are only payable to those having insurable interest at the time of loss, so we need the original of any document of title.


News: NMU Scores Four in a Row and Adds Two More For Show!

NMU wins prestigious award for fourth year running – and wins two more categories as well! Every... read more


News: War & Strikes Updates | 13th November 2017

Our War and Strikes risk update for 13th November is now online and can be found by... read more


News: NMU Renew Masterclass Sponsorship Deal

Insurance professionals learn how to achieve a competitive edge from sporting and business ‘elite’ at first series... read more