The sooner you tell us about a claim, the sooner we can help; so please call us on 0161 236 3380 or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible.
As soon as you know about any incident or circumstance that may result in a claim you must also:
- take all reasonable steps and precautions to prevent further damage, loss of business income or other loss;
- immediately tell the police about any loss or damage relating to crime and get a crime reference number;
- keep any damaged hardware, other property covered by your policy and other evidence and allow us to inspect it; and
- give us details of any other insurances you may have which may cover damage, loss of business income, damages, defence costs or other loss insured by this policy.
In addition, for any incident or circumstance that may result in a claim you must:
- immediately send us every letter, writ, summons or other document you receive in connection with the claim or circumstance.
- co-operate with us fully and provide all the information we need to investigate your claim or circumstance;
- tell us if lost or stolen hardware is recovered or if you recover money from a third party (you may need to give the hardware or money to us); and
- not admit responsibility or liability, or agree to pay any money or provide any services on our behalf, without our written permission.