Motorsport insurance designed for commercial risks, our policy offers 24/7 cover for teams at all levels across all disciplines
What can be covered?
- competition vehicles
- spare parts
- trailers and pit bikes
- computer and diagnostic kit
- tools and equipment
- protective clothing, helmets and team apparel
Where can we cover team equipment?
- in transit to and from venues
- at circuits (except whilst on track) for track days, testing or racing
- storage premises
- exhibitions and other similar events
In addition, benefits include:
- cover for non-refundable race fees and other costs, following loss or damage
- free reinstatement of sum insured following loss or damage
- importantly for many teams, agreed value sums insured are available
- cover whilst at motorsport events for instance whilst in pits, paddock or parc fermé, excluding whilst on track however
As a separate policy, we can also cover:
- erection risks
- hired-in plant
- machinery movement, damage and breakdown
For more information about motorsport insurance, contact your local NMU Development Underwriter.