Motorsport Insurance for Commercial Teams
Motorsport insurance designed for commercial risks, our policy offers 24/7 cover for teams at all levels across all disciplines:
What does motorsport insurance cover?
- competition vehicles
- spare parts
- trailers and pit bikes
- computer and diagnostic kit
- tools and equipment
- protective clothing, helmets and team apparel
Where does our motorsport insurance cover equipment?
- in transit
- at circuits (except whilst on track) for track days, testing or racing
- at storage premises
- at workshops
- at repairers
- at exhibitions and other events
- cover for non-refundable race fees and other costs, following loss or damage
- free reinstatement of sum insured following loss or damage
- agreed value sums insured available
- cover whilst at motorsport events – in pits, paddock or parc fermé
As a separate policy, we can also cover:
- erection risks
- hired-in plant
- machinery movement, damage and breakdown
You can download our enquiry form here.
Discounts are available for BRSCC members.